Our Owner Services
Why You Need a Professional Property Manager
We take pride in maintaining the highest level of professionalism while efficiently managing your rental properties. Please view our Management Agreement, which shows the legal contract that is the basis for the standards in our relationship with you!
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager
Saves you time, work, and stress:
- You don't have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don't have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don't have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don't have to collect NSF checks.
- You don't have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- You don't have to start the process all over again.
- You don't have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager.
Professional Property Managers are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. They want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit:
- Your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Are there good reasons for managing your own rental property? Are they worth the risk?
The National Association of Residential Property Managers NARPM is a professional organization that promotes education, designations, and networking as a resource to empower its members with knowledge and skill. A NARPM member honors and subscribes to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism. The result is quality service for you and the community.
- Over 1800 Members Nationwide and Internationally
- Local Chapters Offer Educational Programs and Guest Speaker Luncheons
- Affiliate Vendor Member Programs
- Monthly Educational Newsletters
- Midyear and Annual Education Events
I am a professional property manager and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Visit the NARPM website at: www.NARPM.org
What Distinguishes a Professional Property Manager from other Landlords?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations?
- Do you take the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliances repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts?
A Professional Property Manager Does